Chamber of Commerce of Cosmetology and Beauty Hispanic from New York
It was established to facilitate the beauty industry for both salon employees and owners, and to provide them with the tools necessary to improve their careers and businesses. We offer assistance through workshops and seminars on business start-up and access to financial assistance information such as money loans.
– Fully bilingual seminars and workshops.
– Personalized assistance for new licenses and renewal.
– Assistance in compliance with regulations. Planning and development of business and advertising.
– Guide on how to get financial aid.
– Assistance with certified programs.
– We create opportunities within the cyber industry.
– We help establish in different workplaces.
– Presentation and discounts on beauty products.
To strengthen the growth and development of beauty professionals, students, and business owners, we offer them education, resources, counseling, and job opportunities in order to stay in business and help them not only establish themselves but stay long in this successful career.
Renewal of licenses
We also provide an informative guide to obtaining or renewing your licenses and updating you on compliance regulations.
Seminars of beauty
The seminars are organized in order to offer the new evolution of hairdressing, makeup and technology in skin care and demonstrate how to use new products and their latest technologies.
MEET THE BOARD
President/ CEO/ Founder
Vice President/ Co-Founder
Beauty License Specialist